Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Great Finds: Where The Deals Are


If you are fashion savvy and love the good stuff, chances are you have scoured the net for the best places to shop for all your fashion needs.

Do you know what the new trend is? Private Invitation Shopping. I wonder if you have visited sites that offer this kind of privileged shopping, but I have already participated in a lot of them. In fact, I have already bought some great stuff that are surely great finds and great deals.

The picture you see above is of an authentic 100% cashmere La Fiorentina muffler which is made in Italy, normally selling at $100 to $130, which I got for half that price. Where did I get it? The one place I love to go to, Ruelala.

They have ongoing sales everyday and if you are subscribed, you will get your private sale invitations via e-mail. To join simply click on this link. Membership is free. So join now.

Happy shopping!

Today's saving shop: Old Navy(Clearance up to 60% off)

1 comment: